Tips, guide and strategy for playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium on iOS devices

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Parents Control (Prevent You From Selling Fishes)

Perhaps you have encountered this situation before while playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium - you either wanted to release some fishes into your aquarium or to store one or two back into your Storage. Then, alas, you made the silly mistake of selling your fish! Oops!

I have wrongly sold off my fishes before (mostly when I was still half awake or when I was in a hurry while playing the game), but thank goodness, the fishes could be bought back from the Store. Erm...what if you accidentally sold off some exclusive fishes won from the promotional activities or some fishbucks fishes? Begging on your knees, in hopes that Happy Fish admin would return your sold-fish back to you, doesn't work. The only thing that you can do now...is to prevent such a mistake from ever happening to you again.

SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS @ http://bit.ly/happyfishparentscontrol

In this post, I am going to explain how you can use a feature in Happy Fish Dream Aquarium to prevent yourself from selling any fish by mistake - Parents Control. Make sure that you have your device ready in your hand and have Happy Fish Dream Aquarium app running by now.

Parents Control is located on the Settings page. To access the Settings page, you need to be in your Aquarium (where you play and rear your fishes). Tap the icon located on the bottom left corner of the game's screen, as shown in the photo above.

More icons will appear on the bottom left corner of the game's screen. One of the icons is shaped like a gear. Tap on this gear-shaped icon.

This is the Settings page. The third option on this page is Parents Control. Turn on Parents Control, as shown in the photo above.

A pop-up will appear, explaining the function of Parents Control (although, if you ask me, it does not really explain clearly what does this option actually do). I was actually skeptical that turning on Parents Control would prevent me from selling my fishes...hmmm...this calls for some experiment!

You should try out this experiment too, just to make sure that I am not a bluff and more importantly, the Parents Control is really turned on for your game. Are you ready? Okay then, let's head over to Management now.

You can experiment with any fish of your preference, but I would rather try it out on Clownfish. If things turn out wrongly, at least buying another Clownfish won't cost me much.

 I am testing it out on a baby Clownfish here...fingers crossed.

 Alright, let's try to sell this baby Clownfish!! Come on, bring it on!

Yes, yes, I am sure I want to sell this baby Clownfish...

Surprise! Princess Ariel comes in to stop me from selling my baby Clownfish, isn't that cool? Now you don't have to worry about selling your fish by mistake when your actual intention is to release the fish into your aquarium.

Let's try something else. Does Parents Control also stop you from selling fishes which are already in your Aquarium?

This Clownfish is swimming in my Aquarium currently and I am trying to sell it off.

You need to be thankful for these pop-up warnings in the game, but sometimes, even these pop-up warnings are not good enough to prevent disasters from happening.

Ta da!!! Phew...my baby Clownfish was saved once more by Princess Ariel. Yay!

Turning on Parents Control is quick and simple (you only need to remember to turn it on). When you need to sell your fishes, simply go back to Settings page and turn off Parents Control. I hope that no players will face the agony of selling their fishes by mistake from now on. If you find this post useful, do share it with your friends. Let's make Happy Fish Dream Aquarium a happier game for everyone :)

Happy Fishing!

P.S. You can also turn on Parents Control to prevent other people (especially young children) from messing around with your game.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions related to Happy Fish Dream Aquarium. You can also drop me feedback via happyfishtips@gmail.com