Tips, guide and strategy for playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium on iOS devices

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Daily Puzzle: Solved 4 X 4

Share this article @ http://bit.ly/Kq3mIS

Solving the daily puzzles is one of my favourite activities on Happy Fish.

Shown below are the daily puzzles which I have completed before.
Feel free to refer to the diagrams below whenever you attempt to solve the daily puzzles.

I will update the list from time to time, as soon as I complete a new puzzle.

P.S. The fishes are arranged in alphabetical order: A, B, C, D...etc.
Use CTRL+F (Find function) to search for the name of the fish.


----------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Dragon (Silver)



Blue Whale



Bubble Eye-R



Cowboy Cat



Dinosaur Fish



Dipper Fish (Gold)



Gold Armor



Green Missile



Nightstar




Odin Fish



Papaya Fish (Gold)



Pink Mola



Pink Ram



Puppy Fish (Green)



Red Boxer



Red Starfish



Red Thunder



Sakura Fish



Saury Fish (Green)



Silver Dragon Fish



Wheat Ear Fish



Yarn Ball Fish
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. How's about the 3x3 & 2x2 ? Would u pls ? With net price after dicount, perhaps (⌒-⌒; ) I love yr blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chanjira Boonsiri,

      Thanks so much for dropping a comment here. Yes, it is also my intention to provide information for the 2X2 and 3X3, also want to show the net price after discount. I will need some time to compile the information, but it is on the way already. I was busy since the beginning of this month, didn't manage to add more stuffs to this blog. Thanks for your support & do let me know if you need any information regarding the game. I try my best to gather the information.

      Delete
  2. Sorry but... Can You tell me How Are this puzzles called? Or with what name can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vikky,

      Sorry that it took me this long to reply, I just saw your comment last night and I only managed to finish writing a post on this a few hours ago. Here is a post to guide you on the Daily Puzzles: http://happyfishtips.blogspot.com/2015/01/daily-puzzle-basics.html

      Delete

Please leave your comments or questions related to Happy Fish Dream Aquarium. You can also drop me feedback via happyfishtips@gmail.com