Tips, guide and strategy for playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium on iOS devices

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Daily Checkin' Stamps: Carry forward stamps

Share this article http://bit.ly/1epww2x

When I first started playing Happy Fish, I used up all my stamps to exchange for items. I thought that the unused stamps would be forfeited at the end of the month. Well, thank goodness I was wrong...


At the end of December 2013, I had 129 stamps.



On the first day of January 2014, I still had 129 stamps. Amazing huh?


My advice? Well, exchange your stamps wisely. Keep some stamps for rainy days. Let's say you miss a few days of stamp for this month. No big deal because you still have leftover stamps from the last month.

Let's just hope Happy Fish stick to this system...fingers crossed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions related to Happy Fish Dream Aquarium. You can also drop me feedback via happyfishtips@gmail.com