Tips, guide and strategy for playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium on iOS devices

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shell Game: Fishbucks Fish in Regular Shell

Happy Fish is a game which requires you to spend a lot of fishbucks if you want to own a lot of cool fishes, or not...Do you know that you are able to win certain fishbucks fish from the Regular Shell? These fishbucks fish are hidden in Shell 4 and Shell 5. These fishbucks fish are in Shell 4 and Shell 5 for good - it is very likely that you will come across them as you try to win the monthly rare fish.

P.S. Please do not confuse the monthly rare fish (or you can call them exclusive fish) with the fishbucks fish mentioned here. The monthly rare fish can only be won in Shell 5, not in Shell 4.

If you win a fishbucks fish in Shell 4, should you stop and collect all your prizes or should you proceed to Shell 5 to win the monthly rare fish? This is a decision which I have to make quite often in the Regular Shell. To solve the problem, I have listed out the number of fishbucks fish which I already won from the Regular Shell. If I do not have many of that particular fishbucks fish, then I will end the round of Regular Shell and collect all my prizes, start another new round. If I think that I have too many of that particular fishbucks fish, then I will go ahead to open Shell 5 and try my luck on the monthly rare fish. Sometimes, I might lose in Shell 5 but Dr. Octopus still rewards me with the fishbucks fish that I won in Shell 4.

Let me tell you what are the possible fishbucks fish to be won from Shell 4 and Shell 5. There are nine of them altogether:
  • Choco Fish (Green)
  • Gold Catfish
  • Green Apple
  • Green Bullet
  • Nightstar
  • Opera Fish
  • Purple Carp
  • Purple Earth
  • Saury Fish (Green)

Here are some graphical description of these fishbucks fish...

Choco Fish (Green) worth 22 fishbucks

Gold Catfish worth 19 fishbucks

Green Apple worth 8 fishbucks

Green Bullet worth 15 fishbucks

Nighstar worth 49 fishbucks

Opera Fish worth 49 fishbucks

Purple Carp worth 17 fishbucks

Purple Earth worth 19 fishbucks

Saury Fish (Green) worth 23 fishbucks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions related to Happy Fish Dream Aquarium. You can also drop me feedback via happyfishtips@gmail.com