Tips, guide and strategy for playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium on iOS devices

Friday, August 29, 2014

Bonus Code: Peach Bulb

The Bulb fish series were only available during the previous Shake Shake promo activity (if I am not mistaken, before the current Scan game promo activity). Some new players might wonder where they can get the bulb fishes from. Unfortunately, we can only wait for Happy Fish to make them available again, perhaps in future promo activities?

Anyway, Happy Fish released two bonus codes in the past, to give away Pink Bulbs to players. Are you one of those lucky players to redeem the bonus codes?

Here are the two bonus codes:
  • BDXEMIO
  • OSWEHCI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Please start posting again:( just want to thank you for all the helpful tips you've provided - I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, thanks for dropping by and supporting this blog :) Your support means a lot to me, thank you again! I was away without any Internet connection for the past two months and it is not easy for me to blog after my iPad was stolen and now even my laptop is going nuts. I'm trying to work things out, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to help me too. Happy fishing Michelle!

      Delete

Please leave your comments or questions related to Happy Fish Dream Aquarium. You can also drop me feedback via happyfishtips@gmail.com