Tips, guide and strategy for playing Happy Fish Dream Aquarium on iOS devices

Friday, August 29, 2014

List of Bonus Codes

This post is a list of bonus codes released by Happy Fish, most of them should have already expired...but I will update this post from time to time. Whenever there is a new bonus code available for players, I will add it on this page.

If you know some bonus codes which I have not listed here, feel free to let me know. I would appreciate it if you have the bonus code, what the free item is and if possible, a snapshot of free item received. Thanks in advance :)

Here you go:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments or questions related to Happy Fish Dream Aquarium. You can also drop me feedback via happyfishtips@gmail.com